Monday 2 May 2011

BBC South East Today Coverage 4th May



On Wednesday 4th May at 9.30am I'm meeting a crew from BBC South East Today at the Pier to film a short piece about our magnet exhibition.


If you'd like to come down then I'd really appreciate the support. Bring your magnet with you so we can try and include it on the TV. If you havent got my mobile number then drop me an email and I'll pass it on, then I can tell you of any last minute changes.


Everything ready for Saturday 7th. Dean's cut the magnets. Please come along and say hello, place some magnets on bollards and get your photo on the website, like Jane Denman's Sky Blue artists (above).


On the saturday we may have to be flexible because of the childrens parade but i'll try and keep you informed with any changes. If in doubt, someone will be around with a Brighton Open t-shirt on, so just ask.


Alban

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Alban, look forward to seeing you on South East today. I'm sure the magnets will be a great success, I love mine, it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete